Fiskee Dough @ Empire Damansara

10:13

I always wanted to go this cafe but I did not have the chance. I finally went to this cafe during my holidays with my friend! I am a doughnut and ice cream lover. This cafe combines this two elements together and this was the best thing ever. This cafe opened for two months already. I heard that this cafe always full house and they have good business. I also heard that many girls are crazy about a cute guy in this shop and he got interviewed by OneFM before.



They have a mini outdoor seating. I liked how they design the outdoor. It is minimal, simple and nice. This cafe is opened by the same team from Fishee Coffee. As you can see, their shop logo are almost the same. This is their second outlet and they are serving different food from Fishee Coffee. It is also a different concept.


This cafe opened at 2pm on that day and we reached the cafe at around 2:30pm. I was shocked that it was already full house and only left one table empty. It seemed like everyone love doughnut and this cafe was well-known.


My friend and I felt really comfortable siting in this cafe. The interior design made us have the kind of good feeling. I also liked the fact that they have white wall (for photo purpose hahaha). The decorations in the cafe were really cute. The plants that placed at every corner were very pleasing to look at.



It is self service for cutleries and water. Their label for tissue paper is 'paper dough' hahah. There's a sign board 'Pick Up Here' at the counter but the staffs will carry the dishes to your table. This cafe have a secret garden too. It is a small outdoor seating for people to eat and enjoy the plants.

They have many flavors for you to choose from. I believed that 'Dough' was for one person and 'Legen-Dough-Ree' for 2-3 person to share. The price range is from RM12 onwards. The Legen-Dough-Rees have a higher price which is RM25+ because it has more doughnuts and ice creams. They also serve coffee, tea and juice but we did not order. I asked the staff to serve both dishes together and they said can(for photo purpose again).


Matcha King (RM30) - Triple decked doughnut with homemade white chocolate matcha sauce, green tea gelato, cereals, crunches, rosemary and green tea kit-kat. This dish is for 2-3 person to share but my friend can eat this all by herself. I am very surprised. How bad can it be when there were two scoops of ice creams? I loved how fluffy and adoringly cute the doughnut tower looked as well. The best part was that the doughnuts were dusted with enough of icing sugar and brought more notable impacts to both the combinations of sweetness from the green tea elements in the dish. It is definitely worth it. If you have a big appetite like my friend, I recommend you to order this.


Early Dough (RM14) - Doughnut with earl grey gelato, walnuts, almonds, homemade sauce and edible flowers. The doughnut was really fluffy and soft! The doughnut was coated amazingly with the right amount of sauce. I personally love earl grey ice cream and this tasted good too. It didn't taste like those fake strong tea taste. I don't have a big appetite like my friend, so one doughnut was enough for me.

Look at the fluffiness and softness of the doughnut!

The staffs were nice and it had nice service. Ice cream and doughnut are perfectly match. I will come and visit this cafe again in the future. 

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Fiskee Dough Empire Damansara
Lot 125, First Floor Empire Damansara, 
Jalan PJU 8/8, Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
(Opposite Haraju Cube)

Contact: +60377326068
Opening hours: Tuesday-Thursday (2pm-10pm)
                       Friday-Saturday (1pm-11pm)
                       Sunday (1pm-10pm)
                       Monday (Closed)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram