Pablo Cheesetart Malaysia @ 1 Utama

14:23

Pablo Cheesetart from Japan finally opened in Malaysia! I am super excited because it is really famous and people queue up for hours to get this cheese tarts in Japan! They have opened outlets in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and soon Singapore. I decided to go on the first day of opening and their grand opening. The first 100 customers are entitled to get a regular cheese tart that worth RM45.90 for free. Customers need to post a picture with the shop to get a free regular cheese tart.


I reached at the shop at 10am and I saw a lot of people started queuing up for the free cheese tart. I expected this will happen anyways. I also can see media taking photos of the shop. Many flower stands were placed outside the shop too.


I liked their design of the shop. It looked so cute in some way to me. They import almost 100% of their ingredient from Japan to maintain the same quality In Japan, especially the Pablo Mini. It is directly imported from Japan in frozen condition. This is also one of the reasons why their cheese tarts are more expensive.


They had set up another place for speeches, media announcement, interview and pablo dance performance. Only invited guests and media were allowed to go into this place. Model Amber Chia and Chef Wan were at the event too.

This was how long the queue at 10am. The staff was showing the menu to the people that were queuing up and explained their cheese tarts to them.


CEO of Pablo Cheesetart (the one in grey suit), Malaysia Pablo Team and the workers were taking group photos. I was told that the CEO of Pablo is only 26 years old and I was shocked. He is so young and have shops opened in other country.


The shop opened at 2pm on that day. The staffs were busy preparing and getting ready before the shop officially open. They were also preparing coffee for the media and VIPs. The staffs were super super duper friendly. When a customer at the cashier, all the staffs shouted 'Hi, Pablo'. They even posed for me to take a photo!


Other than cheese tarts, they also serve soft serve, biscuits, coffee and more. They also have Pablo frute. The classic cheese tart flavor is like cheese tart but in the form of liquid. The cheapest thing on the menu is Pablo Mini cheese tart. I wanted to try Matcha Cheese Tart but it is not available yet.


Pablo Regular Cheese Tart (RM45.90) - I am no.28 customer on that day, so I got this regular cheese tart for free! I was told by the staff that the Regular Cheese Tart is that you can taste just a slight hint of cheese in order to make sure customers won't be feeling too greasy and overindulgence by the taste of cheese which will make you feel full in just a few bites. The yellow coloured jelly on the top is apricot jelly. I prefer strong cheese taste, so this is not my cup of tea. The texture of the cheese was smooth and soft and I really liked the texture! The crust was flaky and it was really good. On the side note, this cheese tart can be served with 4 to 6 portion.


Pablo Mini Cheese Tart (RM8.90) - This Pablo Mini Cheese Tart was super good! Look at the texture in the pic! The cheese taste was strong and I preferred this. I can taste a bit of sour and I assumed they put sour cream in the cheese mixture. I liked cheese with sour cream cheese taste. The crust of the tart is firm and buttery. I highly recommend people to order this. I can eat the whole tart all by myself. 
Tokyo Secret and Pablo have the best cheese tarts! If compared Pablo Mini cheese tart and Tokyo Secret cheese tart, I prefer Pablo Mini cheese tart. I will come again next time for the soft serve, Matcha Cheese Tart and Pablo Mini Cheese Tart. 

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Pablo Cheesetart Malaysia 1 Utama
No.130, 2nd Floor, Old Wing,
One Utama Shopping Centre,
1, Lebuh Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
(Between Hokkaido Sushi and Wondermama)

Contact: +60172470255
Opening hours: Monday -Sunday (10am-10pm)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram