Wild Honey @ Pavilion

22:38

Wild Honey is a cafe from Singapore and it is finally opened in KL! They have two outlets in Singapore and Wild Honey is a really famous brunch cafe in Singapore. Wild Honey won best brunch in Singapore before. I have high expectations when I went to this cafe. My friend and I reached here before lunch time and were greeted by their waiter. As expected, many customers were in the cafe but fortunately we did not need to queue up to get into the cafe.



They have outdoor and indoor seating. During lunch time, all the seats were occupied even the outdoor seats.


Many people are coming in and filling up the seats. As you can see, a lot of people still haven't eat yet. I can see all the waiters were really busy.


I really love the atmosphere and the interior design especially the two blue and purple paintings. The colours are so beautiful! I liked the fact that you can sit near the work station and look at how the barista makes coffee. You can also look at the staff preparing food like cutting breads.


During lunch time, more and more customers were coming in until they need to queue up! People were starting to write down names for the waiting list. I did not expect this will happen. I am glad that i came here before lunch time.


Their menu size is very big. This is the first page of the menu.


 This is the second page of the menu. They serve variety of food such as sandwiches, cakes, salads, coffee, teas all day breakfast and more. They have too many choices and I had a hard time to choose. Their cheapest food costs RM12 and the most expensive food can go to RM70. Their average food price range is around RM30. Wild Honey in Singapore serves pork but all dishes are pork free in Malaysia. Their sausages are handmade and gluten free too!

Cappuccino (RM12) - All of their coffee is by Common Man Roasters. I am disappointed with their coffee. Their cappuccino was acidic and had the sour and bitter taste. I went to Common Man Roasters KL and drank their cappuccino before. Their cappuccino tasted much better than the one served in Wild Honey. Maybe the barista in Wild Honey did different proportion of milk. I had no idea. 


 Barbary (RM36) - Duck hash with duck confit leg, pink grapefruit Hollandaise, crispy shallots and brioche. This was a gluten free dish and gluten free bread available on request. I felt that there was lack of seasonings. It just doesn't have that kind of strong taste that makes you like it. The brioche was good tho! It was soft and buttery. Unfortunately, I am not even full after I finish this dish. This dish was just okay.


Tunisian (RM35) - Shakshouka (tomato, red bell pepper, onion and red chile stew), beef and lamb merguez sausage, braised eggs with chopped salad and brioche. I can't eat beef so I did not taste this dish. My friend said this dish was bland and nothing special. It tasted like common Bolognese spaghetti sauce and added water to it. This was one of the Wild Honey signature dishes but my friend will not recommend this dish and it was not up to expectations at all.


Their food were not that good and nothing to shout out about. They need to improve their dishes.

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.


Location:
Wild Honey Pavilion
Lot no. 6.44.00 & 6.45.00, Level 6,
Pavilion KL, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100, Kuala Lumpur.
(Near Hui Lau Shan and Miru dessert cafe)

Contact: +6021101626
Opening hours: Monday-Sunday including public holidays (10am-11pm) (Last orders at 10pm)

Official website: http://www.wildhoney.my/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wildhoneymy/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram