Sis & Co. @ Kg. Kayu Ara Damansara

12:21

A hidden restaurant cafe in Petaling Jaya! There was no other cafes around this area except repair workshops. This cafe is a warehouse cafe and it is huge. This cafe opened for around 5 months already and they serve mainly pork. I wanted to visit here when this cafe was still new but I heard many bad reviews about this cafe and it made me didn't wanna go already. However, my parents asked me to bring them to this cafe because they saw many people in this cafe when they passed by. I am kinda shocked when my parents wanted to go this cafe.



They have both indoor and outdoor seating. You are only allowed to smoke at the outdoor area. There were not much seats for outdoor seating but there were many inside.


I went to this cafe with my parents few days before Christmas. This cafe was decorated with Christmas decorations and they were really pretty. It made you feel like Christmas was just around the corner.


I loved their interior design so much. I liked their coffee bar with red bricks wall and hanging lights. I really loved the big windows at the side of the cafe. The natural lighting shined into the cafe was the best for photos. Thumbs up for good interior design!


Their environment and ambiance were good. They have some vintage paintings and unique lights in the toilet too. Plants were placed all over in the cafe.


My parents and I reached here around 4pm and there were not many customers. We were welcomed by the staff there. We asked for water and ordered two dishes as we are here for some light food only. There were flies in this cafe but there had oil lamp on the table to prevent flies to get near our food.



 You can sit upstairs too. You can see the whole view of the cafe from upstairs and it was really amazing. Water was also provided upstairs. I FORGOT to take pictures of the menu and show you guys. I am so sorry!! There serve ribs, fish & chips, pasta, salad, bagel, pancake, waffle, cake, coffee, tea, mocktail and more. They also serve ice cream from Kapati.  
Below here were the food we ate.


Bacon Bagel (RM16) - Bagel served with slices of bacon, tomatoes, mustard, lettuce and fresh salad with balsamic vinegar. The bagel is not the type that is very hard until you can't cut into it. The bacon is to die for. Look at the generous amount of bacon! Tasty, greasy and smelled really good. It was crisped to perfection and you just want to savor the moment. The salad matched well with the balsamic vinegar as usual. They gave a lot of salad for this dish. This dish was worth the price.


 Classic Waffle Breakfast (RM18) - Waffle served with bacon, sunny side up, chicken sausage and salad with balsamic vinegar. Double egg yolks, double happiness! The egg yolks were not very runny but at least there was some egg yolk flowing out when you cut into it. The waffle is the soft type and not crunchy but it smelled good. I preferred crunchy ones but this waffle was not bad. The bacon was good as I said before that. The sausage tasted normal like how it should be tasted. I don't mind having this dish for my breakfast.

The staffs were really friendly to us. They came to our table and asked us how was the food and we can tell them if we wanted anything. Overall everything was good except there were many flies in this cafe.

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Sis & Co. Kg. Kayu Ara Damansara
Lot 1077, Jalan Jenjarum,
Kg. Kayu Ara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Contact: +60374967573/ +6012-395 1713
Opening hours: Monday-Sunday (11am-11pm)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram