Softsrve Mini @ Pavilion Elite

17:33

Softsrve had opened their fourth outlet in Pavilion! I am always a fan of softsrve and I love their ice cream especially their oolong tea flavour. I wish I have a Softsrve ice cream machine in my house. My friend got invited to the grand launch party and she invited me to go with her. Both of us reached Softsrve Mini at around 1:45pm and I saw people started to eat ice cream already. This Softsrve shop allows customers to customise your own ice creams.


When we reached there, we registered ourselves and we were given name tags to paste on our shirts. This tag enabled us to get free ice cream for unlimited time. We also received a cute mini notebook and there were two vouchers inside.



We went to queue up for ice cream and took pictures of the ice cream until it melted (as usual). Then, The launch event started at 2pm sharp. The Softsrve team did media announcement. They have four outlets less than two years and they planed to open more in the future. They also will create more new flavours and customers and request them.


The venue was decorated with black and white balloons. This event is only for invited guests only. My friend and I saw many famous instagrammers such as May Ho, Alex Yap, Casey, Mia Chai, Christinna Kuan, Jessica Chaw and more. The founders and co-founders of Softsrve were at there too. They pulled the party poppers to celebrate their launch.

There were live performances too! Two of them are so talented. Their voice are really nice!

They have four brand new flavors such as Grape yogurt, Rose lychee, Cream soda and Melon milk! There are 18 toppings including sauces for you to choose from. That's a lot! Furthermore, there are four flavors of waffle cone.


The four new flavours can be only found in Pavilion outlet for now. The price range is from RM9 onward. You can add up to three toppings and even quadruple flavour twist. Each topping or sauce costs RM1.50. 

Twist of Grape Yogurt and Melon MiIlk soft serve with toasted vanilla marshmallow and chocolate coated honeycomb (Left) (Rm12) and twist of Rose Lychee and Cream Soda soft serve with caramelised sunflower seeds and fresh strawberry (Right) (RM12)
For second round, we took chocolate truffles, almond thin and caramelised breakfast cereal for our toppings. We also chose chocolate and vanilla charcoal cones instead of cups. Both ice cream cones cost Rm12 too. Both of us have the name tags so we did not need to pay for the ice creams.

I really loved the colours of the ice cream. They were too pretty! Their soft serve was smooth and did not melt very very fast. I liked the Grape Yogurt and Rose Lychee flavours. Cream Soda and Melon Milk flavours were not my cup of tea. Chocolate truffles tasted really good too! I recommend you to take that for your topping. Their cones were delicious and crunchy. You can really taste the chocolate and charcoal.

Look who I met! Ryan aka squarepad and Chenelle Wen. They were so nice and willing to take pictures with me.

Thank you for having me, Softsrve! Congratulations for the fourth outlet. Softsrve team really did an amazing job!

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Softsrve Mini Pavilion Elite
Lot no. TL1.108.00, Level 1,
Pavilion Mall, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100, Kuala Lumpur.
(Near Komugi and Nando's)

Contact: +60377339515
Opening hours: Monday-Sunday (10am-10pm)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram