Happ Cafe @ Tropicana Avenue

09:34

Have you been to a flower cafe before? Do you ever want to go to a flower cafe? A new flower cafe opened in Tropicana Avenue three weeks ago! This cafe is the latest hype at the moment. I found out this cafe on Instagram and this cafe is too petty. I told myself I must go to this cafe and I went few days ago. I decided to have tea time on a hot sunny day. I was lucky because the day when I went is the first day of them serving hot food. This cafe located in the same building as Terracotta Cafe. 



They have outdoor seating but there were not much seats.There was a menu listed on the chalk board as I said that day is their first day of serving hot foods. I really liked how the natural lighting shone into the cafe. Natural lighting always make pictures become nicer.


I reached this cafe at around 3:30pm and there were only few tables were not occupied. The first thing that I did when I reached the cafe was checked whether they still have the cute honey cake or not hahah. One of the staffs came to me and told me their signature dishes and told me to order at the counter once I was ready to order.


What I liked about this cafe is not just their cute cake but also the flower bar. They sell both real and artificial flowers. You can DIY your own flower bouquet by choosing and wrapping the flowers to your own style. They also provide delivery service in Tropicana area only. Furthermore, they also sell stickers and postcards. This flower bar was truly insta worthy.


I really loved the repeated tiles pattern and their marble counter top! I am a marble pattern lover. Most of the furniture were white in colour and I liked it. They provided free water like how every cafes did.



They serve 13 types of cakes. That's really a lot. The average price for cakes was RM16. Their signature cakes were the flower flavoured cakes. They also serve variety of pastries such as croissant, cream chicken puff, mini apple turnover, pain au chocolat and more!


This cafe has two floors. People can have their discussion and use their laptop at the second floor because you can charge your laptop there.

Their food price range is from RM14 onwards. They serve many types of drinks such as coffee, frappucino, cold-pressed juice, smoothie, tea and more. I wanted to try their hot food but I also wanted something light. So I ordered the french toast.


Camomile Honey Cake (RM16) - Can we just take a moment and talk about how cute was this cake? This cake was soft and moist. It was flavorful and not very sweet unless you added a lot of honey. I have to say that they had thick icing on the cake as I don't eat much icing but some people love icing. I will not complain about the icing part but the icing was good though. It was vanilla icing I guess. The cake also have a piece of honeycomb patterned white chocolate. Overall this cake was good! 

Brioche french toast with berry compote (RM16) - French toast with strawberries, blueberries, edible flowers, whipped cream and berries sauce. This dish did not give a wow factor to me and tasted normal. I felt like there was something missing but I have to say that the french toast was soft and fluffy. The sauce was not overly sweet but it made me felt like I will not order this again.

Raspberry and Chocolate macaroons (Complimentary) - I did not expect they will give macaroons at all because they did not sell macaroons. It was so nice of them to give out free macaroons because macaroons are not cheap at all. I preferred the chocolate macaroons because it was not overly sweet and I liked the thick ganache filling in the middle. The filling in the raspberry macaroon was too sweet. The texture of the macaroon shells was how it should be like.

Staffs were friendly and this cafe was very relaxing. Environment was really good and definitely a great place to hang out. Btw the Camomile Honey cake was sold out before I left the cafe. That's very fast and I advice you to come before 5pm to avoid disappointment. 

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Happ Cafe Tropicana Avenue
P-G-09, Tropicana Avenue, 
Persiaran Tropicana,
47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Contact: +601128886826
Opening hours: Monday-Sunday (10am-11pm)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram