Cookie Nation @ Kota Damansara

11:30

Have you ever try ice cream sandwich before? If you haven't, do you wanna try it? A cafe that sells ice cream sandwich finally opened in Sunway Nexis on last year December! If you love cookies, this is the perfect place for you. You can have cookies anytime you want now without baking cookies yourself.



My friend and I reached this cafe in the evening and we were greeted by one of the staffs. All the staffs were really friendly and always smiling to customers.


We chose the seat near the window because we need natural lighting for photos purpose. I liked the environment of this cafe and the turquoise coloured furniture. It is a great place to chill here with friends or even family members.


Feel free to come to do your work here while enjoying some cookies. They even have a mini playground for kids to play! It is really thoughtful of them to have a space for kids.


There are four types of cookies (Classic, Classic Deluxe, Volcano and Volcano Deluxe) and consist of 14 flavors of cookies for you to choose from. I felt that the flavors are really innovative and creative. All the cookies are make in perfect size and good for one serving.


If you are buying cookies only, the staff will help you heat it up so you can eat it like just came out from oven. 



There are 8 types of ice cream, 6 types of toppings and 3 types of sauces. Cookie Nation is all about big attitudes and bold flavours. Go bold or go home!


You just need to add RM5 to make it an ice cream sandwich included one free topping! If you wanna add toppings or sauce on your ice cream, you just have to pay RM1. I felt that their price is reasonable for a cafe. You can also order set meal, brownies and lava cake. They also serve milkshakes and frappe too.

Cappuccino/ Latte (RM7) - I did not really like their coffee as they are too acidic. Cookie nation focus more on their cookies and ice cream. I understood that they do not take much attention on their coffee. I should try their milkshakes next time!

Single scoop (RM6)/ Double scoop (RM11) - Top row from left to right (Choc-O-Mint, Chocolate Sin, Very vanilla ice cream), bottom row from left to right (Punchy Passionfruit, Buzzing Honeycomb, Tangy Boysemberry ice cream). I did not try Cookie Dreams and Creamy Strawberry ice cream. My favourite flavors are boysemberry and passionfruit ice cream! I am not a fan of mint so I did not like the mint ice cream but mint lovers will sure like it.


There are four types of cookies: Classic (RM2), Classic Deluxe (RM2.50), Volcano (RM3), Volcano Deluxe (RM3.50). My friend and I were given the opportunity to try all the flavors! We were in heaven! My favourite cookies are Crimson Love (Red velvet cookie with chocolate chips and cream cheese filling), Mount Choco-La-Tay (Dark chocolate chip cookie with dark chocolate filling) and MacLovinIt (Macadamia nuts with white chocolate chips). My favourite type of cookies is Volcano Deluxe. All of their cookies are soft, chewy and fresh and that't how I like my cookies be. The cookies are delicious and I can't stop eating the cookies!

The Cranberries cookie and Mount Choco-La-Tay cookies with a scoop of Tangy Boysenberry ice cream topped with chocolate chips (RM10.50) 
- I love ice cream sandwich from now on! The texture of the cookies paired really well with a scoop of ice cream. If you have a sweet tooth like me, I am sure you will enjoy this dessert and make you satisfied. This is my first time trying Boysemberry flavoured ice cream as I did not see this flavours at any ice cream shop before. It was a really unique flavor and I liked the fruitiness and slightly sourness from the boysemberry.

I love desserts very much so I don't mind coming here again with my friends and have some cookies! They are going to open a kiosk in Pavilion KL on July! People that stay at KL do not need to come to Kota Damansara to enjoy these delicious cookies anymore!

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Cookie Nation Kota Damansara
D-G-13, Sunway Nexis, 
1, Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota Damansara
47810, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

(Behind Rimba & Rusa)

Contact: +03-61431248
Opening hours: Monday-Sunday (12pm-11pm)

Official website: http://cookienation.com.my/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram