Five-HT @ Bangsar

15:00

I visited this place two months ago and it was still a new place at that time. This cafe opened on December last year. I knew this cafe when all the cafe hoppers started posting pictures at this place. This place really caught my attention as the food looks really good and make me wanna try it so badly!



My friends and I reached here around 12pm. We sat near the windows because we need natural lighting for our food pictures. It is really dark and has yellow lighting at the inside of the cafe so it was not our liking for food photography.


I really love the tiles outside the cafe and the drawings on the walls inside of the cafe. The cafe was crowded during my visit.


There are more seats at the back of the cafe. The staffs were really nice and service was good but the ambiance was just okay.


This cafe serves cakes and pastries too! We did not try it as we were not in the mood for dessert and came here for savory food only.


Look at the food! It looked so delicious and making me drooling. The staffs were concentrating to make all the food look good and presentable.


Here's their food and drinks menu. I felt that the food choices were good and not limited. Most of the food price range is between RM20- RM30. Their food are all Japanese-inspired.

Chicken Karaage (RM18) - Fried chicken poppers served with a sriracha mayonnaise dip. My friend ordered this dish and I did not try it. He told me that the chicken poppers were tender and had crispy skin on the outside. The sauce had a mild spiciness to it and it paired well with the chicken. He said it was not bad!

Chicken Yakuza Salad (RM19) - Chicken katsu, sundried tomatoes and herbed croutons tossed in a miso dressing. My friend also ordered this and I did not try it. She said the chicken katsu cooked perfectly and tender. The greens were also fresh. The only problem is there was not enough dressing as it was a little dry. 


Tamago Mentai (RM26) - Torched spicy cod roe mayonnaise wrapped around soft scrambled egg. I ordered this dish and I really liked it! Every ingredients in this dish were well seasoned and I liked the flavors. I can taste the slightly burnt on the surface and the egg was cooked perfectly.

Orange, carrot and ginger juice (RM16) - My friend ordered this and he said it tasted fine. It did not have weird or super strong ginger taste to it. The flavors were well balanced.

Overall, I liked this cafe and I don't mind coming back here again for lunch or even dinner. The food are decent and flavorful. Parking along the roadside might be hard to find but you can always park at Bangsar Village!

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Five-HT Bangsar
50, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar Baru, 
59100 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact: +03-22010101
Opening hours: Tuesday-Friday (8am-10:30pm) (Monday closed)
                       Saturday-Sunday (10am-10:30pm)

Official website: https://www.fivehtcafe.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram