Kopenhagen Coffee @ Vista Kiara, Mont Kiara

14:19

A new cafe has surfaced during January this year! I found out this cafe when everyone posted pictures on Instagram. This cafe is one of the most famous cafe recently! I heard that the cafe owner, Peter Sehested is a Danish and Copenhagen is Denmark's capital city.



I reached this cafe at around 1:30pm on Saturday. My sister and I wanted to go to a cafe to do work and chill on this good day. I saw reviews stating that finding a parking spot is difficult here but I guess we were lucky on that day and we found a parking easily outside the cafe. I must admit that the parking is really limited.


I also heard review that this cafe was always crowded and it will get really noisy. Surprisingly during my visit, the cafe is not crowded and not noisy at all. It depends on what time you visit this cafe.


I went to this cafe during March and now there are counter top tables below the windows. I am glad that there are more seats as the seating was really limited last time. I really love the interior design of this cafe! It is really minimal, white and spacious. This cafe is really cozy too!


Every corner in this cafe can be an Instagram picture. This cafe has natural lighting and is good for taking pictures! Sometimes you can play with shadow and sunlight in this cafe.


The man in the picture is the cafe owner and he was really friendly. I asked for a nice latte art for my mocha and he said: "Sure, I will try my best". He prepares food and make coffee in his own cafe. He basically do and in charge of everything.

Their food menu were limited during my visit but I heard that they expended their menu. The price for food is all below RM20 and they are reasonable. They serve coffee, tea and juice too. They also sell croissant, banana slice, brookies (brownies+cookies), scones and carrot cake.


Cappuccino (RM11) - I liked this coffee! The richness and acidity were just right. My sister enjoyed this cup of coffee too. The cup size was much bigger than the cups served in other cafes. I am in love with the details on their cup too! I searched online and the cup is from Royal Copenhagen that creates ceramic wares in blue and white.

Mocha (RM12) - Cappuccino was good and my sister can drink all by herself so I had to order one more because I liked their coffee too. I gave it a try on their mocha. I liked mocha that is not overly sweet and they nailed it.



Greek yogurt with granola and blueberries (RM12) - This dish may sounded simple and nothing special but this was real good! My sister and I love granola. The combination of all elements were perfect. Crunchy granola, creamy greek yogurt and sweetness from the honey. We were satisfied with this simple dish.

Behind the scene of my flatlay hahah. I really love this cafe and I totally agree that it is one of the best cafe in town. I highly recommend you all to try out this cafe and I definitely will visit again in the future!

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Kopenhagen Coffee Vista Kiara
Vista Kiara, Jalan Kiara 3, 
Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact: +6036211 6363
Opening hours: Monday-Friday (7am-7pm)
                       Saturday-Sunday (9am-7pm)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram