Omaya @ SS15 Subang Jaya

12:52

I wanted to come here for so long and I finally visited this Korean cuisine restaurant! My friends and I came here during our lunch break as we had a long break between our classes. I can't wait to eat the cheeseeeee! It was hard to find parking and we had to drive round and round in the parking lot but we found a parking at last.


My friends and I reached here at 12pm and thank god we did not need to queue up! I still remember I went here at night and need to queue up for more than one hour. My family and I were hungry so we went to other places to eat.


As this restaurant located near Taylor's and Inti College, I can see many students came here to have their lunch. When we were eating, more and more people came in and filled all the tables. The hype of this restaurant is crazy.


We sat near the windows because I wanted natural lighting hahaha (as usual). They have many workers at here and all of them were really helpful. The Rainbow Slush is a famous drink in here but we did not order that.





Their food price range is around RM25 onwards. I felt that their price range is the same as every Korean restaurant and it is not overly priced. Everyone came here for the cheese so all the dishes that have cheese are their signature. Most of the people ordered the Shimson Stew (first page of menu) and we ordered that too.


Shimson Stew (RM84)- Army Stew, fried rice and cheese spicy stir-fried topokki chicken. There are three types of food for this set. It is suitable for 2-3 pax. I ate this with two of my friends and it was enough for us. My friend said the soup of the noodle was not that good and other Korean restaurant is better but I felt it was not bad. The noodle soup was not spicy at all.


Everyone were given a small plate of kimchi and garlic. A bowl of lettuce was given for free too when you order this set.

After the staff added the soup and stirred, we needed to wait for the cheese to melt completely and the soup to boil. Then you can start to eat the noodles and cheese spicy stir-fried topokki chicken. I love the topokki chicken very much! It was tender and flavorful. Look at the cheese when you dipped your chicken into it and pulled it up!! The cheese had salty taste and it paired well with the chicken. However, I felt 'jelak' after eating a lot of cheese.


When we are done eating the noodles, the staff will cook the rice on the same pan. The staff added cheese to the rice too! I felt that the rice was lack of taste and it needed more seasonings but the rice was cooked perfectly.

I had a great experience at here and I don't mind coming back again with my family or friends!

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Omaya SS15 Subang Jaya
A-02-2, Menara Rajawali,
Jalan SS15/8, 47500, Subang Jaya.
(In the same building as Ow:l Espresso)

Contact: +603-56117949
Opening hours: Monday-Sunday (11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30pm-10pm)

Official website:http://omaya.my/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram