Dazzling Cafe @ Mid Valley Megamall

10:07

Dazzling Cafe is a cafe originated from Taiwan. This cafe is famous for their insta worthy honey toast with lots of toppings! Dazzling Cafe opened in Mid Valley during December last year. They also have outlets in Hong Kong and Singapore. Each outlet uses different colour theme in Taiwan. This cafe is perfect for tea breaks and good for groups!



My sister planned to meet up with her friends in Mid Valley Megamall and I went with her because I wanted to try Dazzling Cafe. I waited for my sister and we went to this cafe together. We reached here around 9pm and were told that kitchen closed at 9:30pm. 


There were not many customers as it was already late when I reached here. They have two sections in this cafe. There are seating area at upstairs too.


I got to agree with the words on the mirror hahaha. I am in love with the interior design. I really loved the marble wall, chairs, granite tables and everything in this cafe! This cafe is really pretty.


There are plenty of seats in this cafe. The staffs were really friendly to us and asked us to confirm our final order because they needed to close their kitchen soon.


We only ordered one honey toast because it was late already and we didn't want to eat much. My friend told me that their honey toast is better than Miru and Haraju Cube! I needed to try it out and see it is true or not.



Not only honey toast, they serve pasta, salad, risotto, steak and waffle too. They also have many types of coffee and tea for you to choose from. Their food price range is around RM20 onwards.


Hazelnut Chocolate Honey Toast (RM23.90) - Fluffy honey toast served with a scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, strawberries, hazelnut and drizzle of chocolate sauce. Just by the description of this dish, I can't wait to put it in my tummy! The toast smelled so good. The toast was not too buttery and I liked it that way. The presentation of this dish was A+. Look at how fluffy and soft was the toast. You guys need to try this out! I had to agree with my friend that Dazzling's honey toast is the best among these three cafes.

I love this flowers background so I must take some pics here!

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.

Location:
Dazzling Cafe Mid Valley Megamall
F-001, Mid Valley Megamall
75, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Mid Valley City, 
58000 Kuala Lumpur, 
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur.
(Near the linkage of Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall)

Contact: +603-22020300
Opening hours: Monday-Sunday (10am-10pm) (Kitchen closes at 9:30pm) 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dazzlingcafemy/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dazzlingcafe.my/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram