Pizza Craft @ Damansara Uptown

19:51

I found out a new pizza joint at Damansara Uptown and decided to give it a try with my friend. This pizza joint opened two months ago. I always crave for pizza and I can’t wait to try it! Who doesn’t like pizza? Pizza is life. Both of us reached there at around 12pm which is the time the shop opens. There was no customer when we walked into the restaurant. I guess we were too early for pizzas hahaha.



They provide delivery service and there is no delivery fees needed for Damansara Uptown area. You can order their food through Food Panda too.


The staff was really friendly and told us that we can sit anywhere we want. He handed us the menu and told us to call him when we are ready to order. Later, he came to us and took down our orders. We ordered two chicken pizzas because I can't eat beef and both of us didn't want vegetarian pizza.


The workers are making pizzas and I believed the papers that pasted on the wall is for them to refer what to put for each pizzas on their menu.

All of their pizzas are thin crust. Their pizzas are fired in a stone deck oven at high temperature. 

You can customise your own pizza by choosing your favourite toppings. They also have combo set and set for group. Their pizza price range is from RM15 onward. Personal pizza is 7-inch and consists of 6 slices. Medium pizza is 9-inch.


Personal Creamy Chicken Pizza (RM16) - Thin crust pizza with white sauce, mozzarella, grilled chicken, chicken sausage, caramelised onions, cherry tomatoes and sweet mayo. I really liked this pizza! It was cheesy and I liked the combination of ingredients on this pizza. This pizza was not the type that are very creamy and it matched my taste buds. The grilled chicken pieces were not dry at all and the onions were caramelised perfectly. I recommend you to try this because it is worth the price.

Personal Peri Chicken Pizza (RM16) - Thin crust pizza with red sauce, mozzarella, grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, red onions, oregano, peri sauce and parsley. This is a spicyyyy pizza! In my opinion, I prefer the creamy pizza more as I don't really like spicy pizza. I liked their pizza crust because it cooked perfectly and not burnt. I feel that this pizza can be more flavorful but the grilled chicken is still tender and good.

Garlic Bread (Complimentary) - I did not expect they will give complimentary garlic bread. Their garlic bread was crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. I wish the garlic taste was stronger as I like strong garlic taste.


I heard that they have two dessert pizzas for you to choose from! One is called Strawberry Swings and another one is Mud Choc. Both dessert pizzas are topped with vanilla ice cream. Sounds yummmmyyy. What are you waiting for? Go to Pizza Craft and eat some pizzas!

P.s This is based on my own preferences and my humble opinions. It may be different compare to other people.


Location:
Pizza Craft Damansara Uptown
28, Jalan SS21/39,
Damansara Utama, 47400,
Petaling Jaya.
(Same row as Starbucks Uptown)

Contact: +60374967333
Opening hours: Sunday-Thursday (12pm-9:30pm), 
                      Friday-Saturday (12pm-10pm)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram